Take surveys. You can earn $50 to $100 per month in cash and products by taking online surveys. Find survey sites by searching for “paid survey sites” online. Sign up for several survey sites to increase your chances of being selected for higher-paying surveys. Register with an email address, and check your email often so you can respond quickly to survey offers.
9. A List Apart – A List Apart pays $200 for each accepted post. They’re not first on the list, because they tend to publish less articles, which means you have a smaller chance of getting accepted. Same guidelines as above, 1,500 word minimum.
10. International Living – International Living pays $75 for each accepted post. They are mostly looking for travel experiences from countries you have visited. For this site, it’s more about your experience than your writing ability.
At Crowdsource, you get to use and grow your skills and grow your income as well. This is through completing small and big tasks. There is great flexibility in terms of how and where you work as well. For every project that is assigned to you, you get paid as soon as you complete it. You get support as well through training and testing before starting out and handling assignments. If your performance is great, you have opportunities to work on more projects and earn more money. Crowdsource is a great source of income for you if you are a great performer.
This is an interesting way of earning money as your opinion counts, literally! You get to give your opinion on music tracks and count your money twice a week, every Tuesday and Friday via Paypal. I’ve personally cashed out several times on Thursday and my funds were in my account the next day. A track is sent to you on a daily basis and you give feedback as to whether it is a hit or a miss. You also get to increase your earnings by referring friends to Slice the Pie, yes, the pie is too big for you to enjoy alone. Through their reviews, you get to earn bonuses. Click here to get started!
The app is supported by advertising, which allows it to keep the payouts high and the games free. So you could start making money without buying anything! For more info, check out our guide on how to get the most out of Lucktastic.
Lisa Irby has made more than $100,000 per year by teaching others for years how to start their own websites – either using WordPress or a SiteSell service that she loves. Follow her down-to-earth blog for tips and instructions on getting started.
You’ll need a digital camera or a recent smartphone to photograph your wares. Great photos and plenty of detail shots are crucial for convincing shoppers to put down their hard-earned cash for a carefully made craft.
Not exactly! When selling in lots, make sure that there is a common thread tying your items together. Maybe they are all books. Maybe it is all jewerly. Or maybe it is all memorabilia relating to Batman. There’s a better option out there!
It invests in bonds that act like a savings account — you can deposit or withdraw money at any time with no fees or penalties. You can even set up a recurring investment or use Worthy’s round-up program to invest your spare change.
Not quite! Before looking into a domain name, you should learn if other people are interested in your niche. If there is enough interest, then you can start looking into domain names and setting up your website! Try another answer…
Big companies will often pay more than smaller ones. Whatever your desired salary amount is, always ask for a higher amount. Employers will often reject your initial offer. In fact, offer a salary range that’ll give you and your employer enough room to negotiate.
That’s right! Most tests involve interacting with the website in a specific way to ensure it is functioning correctly and efficiently. For example, you might be asked to go through the steps of selecting and purchasing an item. Expect to spend about 15 minutes on each test. Read on for another quiz question.
18. CraigsList – Some things don’t ship very well. Other things may make you feel uncomfortable to sell to someone across the country. Anytime you’re selling a large item or something you just don’t want to ship, Craigslist is a great place to go. It’s simple to list your item (again, take good pictures!). If you don’t like the idea of putting your phone number out there, the interested individual can send you a message to your inbox without even getting your email address.
Open sellers accounts. Create accounts on Amazon, eBay and Craigslist. These platforms make it simple for sellers to set up accounts. You generally need to provide some personal information such as your name and address, and you may need to provide financial information for processing payments.
4. User Testing – User Testing pays $10 a pop for testing websites. A test usually takes about 15-20 minutes. The purpose is for a website owner to watch someone, who is new to their site, try to navigate it. The value that the site owner gets by watching an actual user experience is worth a ton, but $10 isn’t a bad pay-out.
29. Videos – This could be an entire section on it’s own. Many people have made money by creating YouTube videos. Evan of EvanTube is a kid and he has made millions by creating reviews of products that other kids his age would use. It’s not easy to get views into the millions, but once you do, you’ll start seeing some cash come in. Many bloggers have completely turned to videos to get their point across by starting a video blog.
One we love is called MobileXpression. After you’ve installed this app on your smartphone for one week, you get to play an instant rewards game for a prize (everyone wins something). We’ve seen users win a $25 Amazon gift card, but some of the other prizes include iPads and Samsung TVs.
Learn then selling guidelines. Each marketplace has guidelines that define what you can and cannot sell. State and federal laws also impact what items are prohibited. In general, you cannot sell alcohol, weapons, service contracts, animals or event tickets. Also, while not always prohibited, you may find restrictions on how you can sell items in some categories, such as art, gift cards and coupons. eBay, Craigslist and Amazon publish these guidelines on their websites.
“The curriculum is set for you before class, and your job is to simply guide the children through the lesson, offering guidance, smiles and tons of encouragement,” she says. That’s a big perk for many: No lesson planning.
The average per-page rate for freelance proofreaders is 35 cents, according to Proofread Anywhere founder Caitlin Pyle. If you read at an average pace of 50 pages per hour, you could make $17.50 per hour!
If you know your way around your smartphone’s video feature, try to earn a $4 million per year like vlogger PewDiePie by uploading interesting videos to YouTube.com and monetizing them, praying they go viral.
You’ll need space to store your finds — and time to scour the streets — before you’ll start to profit. Don’t forget the time you might spend cleaning or repairing an item so you can get top dollar for it when it’s time to sell.